Voices Online Edition
Volume XVIII, No. 1
Cover illustration: The Lamentation of Christ
Hugo van der Goes (1467-68, Kinsthistorisches Museum, Vienna)
Table of Contents
2. . . . Letters [Note: Letters column is not included in online edition of Voices.]
Sample Letter - Encouraging Young Writers
4. . . . About the Icon (Back cover) -- By Msgr. Anthony A. La Femina
5 . . . Inside Voices -- Editorial -- by Helen Hull Hitchcock
17. . . Bioethics Watch -- Futility Policies and the Duty to Die
by Nancy Valko, RN
19. . ."Futility policies:Part of the culture of death" - Unsigned Editorial from the St. Louis Review, December 2001.
37. . . Donors and Memorials - (Printed in Hard Copy edition only)
39. . . Affirmation for Catholic Women
6. . . . .The Christian Family: Good News for the Third Millennium -- Pontifical Council on the Family
8. . . . National Sanctity of Human Life Day -- President George W. Bush
9. . . . Abortion -- exposing the lies -- Review by Virginia Sullivan
10. . . .Faith of the Eldest Daughter - Can France retain her Catholic heritage? -- by Mary Jo Anderson
15. . . The Passover Seder -- From WFF's Sourcebook for Lent and Easter
16. . . .Prayer for Families -- by Pope John Paul II
21. . . .Message for World Day of the Sick -- by Pope John Paul II
22. . . .Talking about Love... Commentary on Growing in Love -- A "Catholic" sex education program -- by Margaret Whitehead
31. . . .This Mystery of Faith -- by Sheila Gribben Liaugminas
36. . . ."Being Church"...More is missing than the definite article -- by Joanna Bogle
See Voices main page for Writers Guidelines. Also see info on Young Writers Award
**Women for Faith & Family operates solely on your generous donations!
WFF is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible.
Voices copyright © 1999-Present
Women for Faith & Family. All rights reserved. PERMISSION GUIDELINES All material on this web site is copyrighted and may not be copied or reproduced without prior written permission from Women for Faith & Family,except as specified below. Personal use Quotations Attribution Link to Women for Faith & Family web site. Back to top -- Home
Permission is granted to download and/or print out articles for personal use only.
Brief quotations (ca 500 words) may be made from the material on this site, in accordance with the “fair use” provisions of copyright law, without prior permission. For these quotations proper attribution must be made of author and WFF + URL (i.e., “Women for Faith & Family www.wf-f.org.)
Generally, all signed articles or graphics must also have the permission of the author. If a text does not have an author byline, Women for Faith & Family should be listed as the author. For example: Women for Faith & Family (St Louis: Women for Faith & Family, 2005 + URL)
Other web sites are welcome to establish links to www.wf-f.org or to individual pages within our site.
Women for Faith & Family
PO Box 300411
St. Louis, MO 63130
314-863-8385 Phone -- 314-863-5858 Fax -- Email
Voices copyright © 1999-Present Women for Faith & Family. All rights reserved.
All material on this web site is copyrighted and may not be copied or reproduced without prior written permission from Women for Faith & Family,except as specified below.
Link to Women for Faith & Family web site.
Back to top -- Home